domingo, noviembre 06, 2011

Fully empty

Well, it's another... bah, perdón. Este es otro blues, en esta oportunidad en inglés. ¿Y por qué en inglés? Porque el blog es mío y grabo como se me antoja mis esperpentos. Ya, escuchen, maravíllense y comenten mi nuevo blues, Fully empty. Bloody greetings.



Fully empty

I have my soul fully empty of fear of you
I have my soul fully empty of hate of you
I have fear and hate in my mind fully empty of you

I have my soul fully empty of love of you
I have my soul fully empty of sad of you
I have love and sad in my heart fully empty of you

I have my soul fully empty of cold of you
I have my soul fully empty of heat of you
I have cold and fear in my mind
I have heat and sad in my heart
I have all the feelings in my soul
fully empty of you

Etiquetas:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Buen esperpento bilingue. Pese a todos los inconvenientes anteriores le sacaste wen sonido. La letra? No comments XD

11:31 p. m.  
Blogger Icy said...

Pucha ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!No lo puedo escuchaaarr!! No se qué cresta le pasa a mi net!!!! Pero la letra e gustó al menos!! Jajajajaja!!! El consuelo del tonto verdá???... Intentaré mañana!

Bexozzz mi Dokito lindo!!! :)

12:50 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home